View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 cZgDEp8V6v 

Post cZgDEp8V6v
leo, our neighbor, came home with a birdhouse one day. my husband wow gold kidded him, asking how many birds could afford deluxe accommodations in cheap runescape gold our suburban neighborhood. "leave that to me," leo replied. soon that rift platinum birdhouse was dangling from a tree with a neat sign that safe wow gold read: "room for wren--cheep."one day a man went to an auction. world of warcraft gold while there, he bid on an exotic parrot. he really wanted wow accounts this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. he cheap world of warcraft gold kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher cheap wow gold and higher and higher. finally, after he bid way more than tera gold for sale he intended, he won the bid. the fine bird was finally his! as he was paying for the parrot, he said to the auctioneer, "i sure hope this parrot can talk. i would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can't talk!" "don't worry," said the auctioneer, "he can talk. who do you think kept bidding against you?"

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]